Eight amateur players have been nominated by the WPBSA to compete at the BetVictor Shoot Out, to take place in Leicester next month.
The tournament runs from January 20 to 23 at the Morningside Arena in Leicester with 128 players competing for the trophy. As usual it will feature a unique set of rules, with all matches played over a maximum of ten minutes, and a shot clock of 15 seconds for the first five minutes and ten seconds for the last five.
These promising amateurs have been awarded places in the event:
- Stan Moody, age 15, the current EPSB Under-14 Champion
- Paul Deaville, age 17, the current EPSB Under-16 Champion who enjoyed a fine run to the last 16 of the recent BetVictor English Open.
- Liam Graham, age 17, Scottish Under-21 Champion
- Liam Davies, age 15, Welsh Under-14, Under-16 and Under-18 Champion
- Dylan Emery, age 20, Welsh and EBSA Under-21 Champion
- Ross Bulman, age 20, Republic of Ireland Under-21 Champion
- Robbie McGuigan, age 17, Northern Ireland National Champion
- Rebecca Kenna, age 32, World Women’s Number four and 2021 EPSB Women’s Open Champion
Tickets for the four-day tournament are on sale now and start at just £15, fantastic value for the chance to see a wide range of top players and experience the unique atmosphere which only this event can offer. For details click here.
Story by WST.