• 1999: Passed written & practical exams to obtain my qualification as an officially qualified snooker coach.
• 1999-2007: Coached club players, semi-professionals and ran junior leagues.
• 2007: Achieved WPBSA Grade A status.
• 2007-14: Junior pupils participate in Pontins and English amateur events with success. Coached Harvey Chandler as a junior who became European champion and turned professional.
• 2014-2019: Cue Zone lead role at Masters and World Championship.
• 2016: Attended safeguarding & protecting children course run by Sports Coach UK.
• 2018: Underwent coaching exam in front of an examiner after completing coursework, thus obtaining my 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Snooker Coaching.
• Two snooker pupils win Eight Ball Pool titles, Luke Gilbert winning the World Junior Championships & Dom Cooney reaching the Men’s World Final.
• 2019/20: Junior pupils attend Cuestars and English amateur snooker tours with success.
Over the years I have studied snooker in great depth and having competed on the pro circuit I can pass on my knowledge & experience to players of all ages and abilities.