Developed by 1979 world snooker champion Terry Griffiths OBE and his son Wayne – a leading snooker coach in his own right - SQ will provide players and coaches access to a global handicap and rating system for our sport.
It is a system that is based on four key skill sets, with data collected over the last decade (at all levels of ability) and uses tried and tested routines that benchmark players in a simulated pressure situation. Players will need to complete up to 16 routines and submit videos via the SQ app to get an official SQ generated by the SQ algorithm.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER TO WPBSA COACHES
Following an exclusive agreement reached with One Chance Snooker, for a three-month period until 1 August 2021, (except for SQ Ambassadors), the system will be available ONLY to qualified WPBSA Snooker Coaches to help to support their coaching delivery.
Both the exclusivity and these offers will end following 1 August so coaches are encouraged to not delay to take advantage of this promotion.
- FREE SQ Coach membership for the first year (saving US$100)
- 40% OFF the SQ Coach course fee ($150 instead of $250 for a one-day online course)
- Four (4) FREE ISQ tests to get your own SQ before completing the coaching course**
- Online marketing on whatisyoursq.com for SQ accredited coaches
- ZERO COMMISSION on coaching fees earned through SQ website referrals
- Coaches can join the affiliate network when it is released (Q3, 2021) to get further rewards and potential PROFIT SHARING on new members generated
Online places for SQ Coach training will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. For any coaches interested to find out more, or to sign up to secure this special offer, please contact SQ on the email below:
**Prospective SQ Coaches must sign up for annual membership with whatisyoursq.com (US $25.00)