The World Billiards Coaching Scheme is approved by the WPBSA and led by World Billiards Head of Coaching Martin Goodwill.
World Billiards aims to create a network of qualified coaches around the world to grow participation in the sport and mentor the next generation of English billiards champions.
Also part of the coaching team are head coach Phillip Welham, President Roxton Chapman, director Jason Colebrook, multiple world champion Peter Gilchrist, multiple New Zealand champion Gary Oliver and multiple English champion Rob Hall.
Courses are designed to equip candidates with the requisite skills to deliver effective, responsive and rewarding coaching and includes full child protection and safeguarding training.
- DBS check
- Child protection/safeguarding training
- Billiards coaching techniques
- How to market yourself & set up coaching programmes
- Practical & written examinations
- WPBSA Rules of Billiards & Snooker handbook
- World Billiards Coach polo shirt*
- Coaching certificate*
- WPBSA/World Billiards coaching ID card*
- Free access to future WPBSA coaching seminars*
* Successful candidates only.
To learn more about upcoming course please contact Martin Goodwill via the World Billiards website.