Language: English, Czech
I was one of the Czech snooker best players – participated on ECH 2007 and 2008. I stopped playing to give all to coaching and improving Czech and Slovak snooker players.
- Since 2003 – now Eurosport snooker commentator
- 2003/2013 and 2016/now Member of the board CMBS (Czech and Moravian billiard association)
- Since 2008 – now Snooker coach
- 2010 EBSA snooker coach certificate
- 2010 – now Czech national snooker coach
- 2013 Best personality of the year award CMBS
- 2014 Eurosport head snooker commentator
- 2015 – now Slovak national snooker coach
- 2015 – now Head of National youth commission CMBS (Czech and Moravian billiard association)
I have coached players on all levels. My best students are national snooker champions and number ones in ranking.
I invented the program “puzzle snooker” which is a system of routines for improving players step by step.
Aleš Herout, which I started coaching from his 10 years old, win first tournament at age 12. Now he is 18-years-old, two-time Czech snooker champion and for four years Czech no.1 in ranking. He was the only 15-year-old player which goes through to the last 32 at the European Championships in Wroclaw.
I have a snooker Academy in Prague.
I invented tournament series “SIXRED”, which was played in two countries (sixred.cz)
I have organised a snooker camp, where we have about 50 players, during summer for more than 10 years.
My main aim is to help young players improves their skills and teach them all about snooker.