The English Partnership for Snooker and Billiards (EPSB) is today excited to announce the launch of its new website ahead which will represent the online home of amateur snooker and billiards in England.
Through the website and the information available, the EPSB aims to provide anyone in England interested in participating in our sport with the means to do so, whether at high-level national competition or simply recreational play with a friend.
Developed by digital media agency INIT Creative, as part of a wider WPBSA Group project, the website also reflects the additional role of the EPSB in amateur snooker since it took over responsibility for the governance of amateur snooker in England in June 2019.
While retaining core information including that relating to the 147 Club affiliation scheme and the many benefits available to its members, the website also includes a significantly expanded tournament hub which aims to make information relating to national competitions more accessible to all.
This includes dedicated pages for each National Championship and National Tour, as well as a full tournament calendar and easy access to all ranking lists.
- Tournaments – Comprehensive information about all aspects of national competitions in England
- 147 Club – Full details of the WPBSA-backed national affiliation scheme including benefits and supply partners
- Refereeing – How to become a qualified snooker referee in England through our Class 3 Snooker Referee course
- Development – More information about the grassroots development work undertaken by the EPSB and opportunities to represent Team England in international competition
- Coronavirus – Our latest comprehensive guidance for all aspects of English snooker in line with UK government advice has been more accessible with dedicated html pages in place of pdf documents.
Further content and information will continue to be added to the website over the coming months.